cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self care by coming home from a big day at uni and taking some quiet time to myself by reading a book and also listening to some of my favourite music at the moment, I usually however, tend to watch an episode or four of whatever I'm enjoying at the moment. I like to 'reward' a big day with at least doing one thing I enjoy and that doesn't take up too much energy for me!

contacting a helpline even though it wasnt helpful.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Waking up early, make myself a hot cup of tea, and just snuggle in my blanket and watch my favorite youtube videos. Best way to start my weekend. 

Today, I practiced self-care by doing some reading in bed. 

It's not very glamourous but it definitely does the trick in making me more relaxed.

I've recently started reading Savannah Brown's new book and I am loving it! 

Today I had a stressful morning at work and then a stressful afternoon at uni and i was feeling very overwhelmed on my way home and already had my to-do list going for things i wanted to do when i got home. Instead i went for a walk along the coast and came home, had a long shower and Netflix binged for a while and now I feel so much better and much less overwhelmed Smiley Happy

So I really didn't do it, but mum made me breakfast and I ate it so I did eat breakfast this morning.

i praticed self care by contacting a helpline with something i was struggling with

i practiced self care by watching funny movies, and resting for most of the say

Having a nap at uni because I was feeling stressed Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Fantastic, Really well done on listening to your body and knowing when you need to take a rest