cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Sounds like you were able to reach out for additional support when you really needed it, this is something to be really proud of. Hope your day improved

Sounds like you were feeling very stressed from morning until late afternoon, but you were able to identify this overwhelm. Very jealous you have access to the coast to be able to go for a nice walk ,how relaxing! Netflix is also a great way to switch off your brain. I'm glad to hear your feeling much less overwhelmed now

I havn't read any of Savannah Brown's books. I'll have to look into it Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by not setting an alarm, because I don't have anything major on today, and letting myself sleep in a little and wake up naturally!

@recharging_introvert  My favourite kind of self care!!  

Today I practised self care by waking up earlier to meditate for 10 minutes Heart 

That sounds amazing, and has sparked me to do that tomorrow.

I didn't sleep well last night so I let myself sleep in for a bit longer this morning Smiley Happy

I slept in, even if it didn't really help much...

going for a long drive with some good music
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

woke up half an hour earlier to do something that had been giving me a little anxiety for the last week because I haven't had time to get it done - then i did it, and the anxiety went away as well! Yass.