cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

well done on the financial planning @MisoBear it sounds like it was helpful to work through your finances and understand it more Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

today I practiced self care by doing some deep breathing when I was feeling overwhelmed, talking to some work collegues about general life-was good to just be 'normal; having a cup of tea and watching a movie that I like at the end of the day
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I recognised that I needed a nap and let myself have one Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I practiced self care by snoozing my alarm at 5:40 am and going to the later gym class

I've been taking breaks instead of trying to do everything at once Smiley Happy

Hi,

I practiced self-care today by doing some push-ups and reading. One to help with my physical energy, and the other activity to help learn something new and challenging. 

Taking myself to my favourite local cafe, technology free, to read my new book and have a coffee before attending any of my errands and responsibilities for the day 

Today I practiced self care by playing on the piano after a long day of classes and work

by meditating, listening to music and completely zoning out for half an hour to clear my head.

Feeling less anxious and more motivated after a proper restSmiley Happy 

Complete zone outs are so good! @Sam9631 

Today I practised self care by taking 15 minutes to sit in the sun and eat some blueberries and sing along to my favourite songs at the moment (very entertaining for the passersby that could hear haha)