cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Hi all,

A way I've practiced self care today is by listening to calming music-- I feel like this gets me in a meditative mood that motivates me when completing coursework for uni. 

slowing down and taking a bath to look after myself

@Charlie22 I love baths too, I always put a bath bomb or some Epsom salts which makes it more relaxing.. I think i'm going to do the same tonight after work Smiley Happy
Thank you for the inspiration!

I'm definitely jumping on this bandwagon later today. Epsoms salts are the best for a relaxing bath! Smiley Very Happy

my self-care was having a nap when a headache got worse and sleeping near my cat Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today my self-care was walking in the sun to the train station instead of using the tram. I tried to use all my senses while i was walking.
-I smelt a flower
-noticed the beauty of the river I walked next to
-listened to the cars and trams passing
-tasted the tooth paste still lingering in my mouth
-felt the ground beneath my feet
Highlighted

that's a really clever and different way to self care @statuscaring its really good!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I practiced self care by allowing myself to sleep in, doing some gentle exercise and then watching a movie
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I went for a swim today, and all my household family members joined too. then played some video games with my brother. I eventually rage quitted... Smiley Happy

hahaha @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , if I had a dollar for every time I've rage quit, I'd have a private jet Smiley Happy