cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Haha @TOM-RO!
I think I would have a fair bit less, because I don’t rage quit very often Smiley Happy.

Today I practiced self care by giving myself an extra 15mins sleep in this morning 

Check out our community activities calendar here

I practised self care by not staying up really late to do homework. I can be stressing but I'm proud of myself Smiley Happy

Damn I wish I still lived near the beach. How is it?

Today I practiced self care by actually getting out of bed and not getting back in. (although it was an accident, kinda, it still happened and it counts)

Also, I had milo for breakfast instead of nothing.

I practiced self care by sleeping in, having a hot milo and just having a chilled out sort of day
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sounds good @scared01, @N1ghtW1ng!

I practiced self care by going for a swim this afternoon.

Swimming always makes me feel so much better about life, @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. Maybe I should go for a swim tonight, you've inspired me!

Today I practised self-care by watering my houseplants. Watching them grow nurtures my soul.  

Have fun with your swim @MisoBear!

I practiced self-care by going for yet another swim!
Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by painting my toe nails, doing a face mask, cleaning my room, calling my mum and going to the movies/dinner with a couple of my workmates. 

I've been struggling alot lately and haven't practiced self-care in a few months or connected much with anyone but after reading some of the posts on RO I was inspired and reminded of just how important self-care really is so put the day aside for it and am so glad I did 😊