cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

so much fabulous self-care! WOooo

My self-care the last few days has been taking some time out to just relax with some colouring in. I photocopied this from a book from Rita Berman, and I've had so much find just colouring. It's not finished yet, but it's felt so fun!

79321568_436557160350432_7022856662419505152_n.jpg

I've also practiced self-care by taking time off work and utilising the full length of my doctor's certificate from work. I have stressed a couple times about taking the time off, but something mum said to me last night made it feel right "what is more important; work or your health?" Obviously my health! Smiley Happy 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee This looks amazing, glad you have taken time to rest

Thanks @Claire-RO πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

I'm with @Claire-RO on this one @Bee - the colouring looks awesome and I bet it was a nice way to relax and take some time out! 

I also LOVE what your mum said to you - she sounds really supportive! And I think it's even greater that you are able to recognize how much more important your health is and to allow yourself to take the time off, even if you felt a little guilty about it in the first place. You've got some great strength within you - don't ever lose that!! You're certainly a fighter ❀

Thank you @MB95 Smiley Very Happy I looove colouring in! I do it nearly every day - you know I'm unwell when I don't colour! Smiley Surprised
Yeah, it was a nice moment and really make me think and prioritise myself.

I practiced self-care today by catching up with a family friend who I hadn't seen for a while. It was nice to have lunch and hang for a while Smiley Happy

Nice @Bee! You should start a chat where people can share their colouring ins with eachother 😊 Nice way to encourage eachother to engage in the self-care activity and also gives us a chance to show off our master pieces to eachother πŸ˜‚ Just an idea!

@MB95 we do have a colouring book thread somewhere, I'll tag you in it at some point Smiley Tongue

Today I'm practicing self-care by going through the toolbox threads and posting Smiley Happy

I practiced self care by wrapping up Chrissy presents. its something I like to do strangley
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I practiced self care by going for a swim yet again,
And listening to Chrissy Carols!

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post on reach out! 

Today i practiced self care by getting out my record player and listening to one of my favourite artists. 

Hope you all have an amazing day! Smiley Happy