cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Welcome @_youngflicker_ we are so happy to have you on board with us Heart That sounds like a lovely demonstration of self-care.. please feel free to introduce yourself on this thread here. It is a great way to get the conversation moving. Also, please feel welcome to create your own thread if you wish or explore the forums and have fun! 

doing what I love- writing a novel. 

Buckling down and getting. stuff. doneeee! like cleaning my room top to bottom, grocery shopping, running errands, and having a break from Christmas related chores and fiascos

giphy.gifThe vibes we are going for

Sleeping in Smiley Happy

I practiced self care by not being to hard on myself for not getting everything I needed to do today done. theres always tomorrow to continue to do more.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced self care by doing some reflection on the train into work and putting down my phone Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here

I practiced self care by having a nap this afternoon when my head really hurt.

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Im trying my best not to be to hard on myself with some things. its been a busy few days and theres only one of me so I cant do everything all at once even though I try my best!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I did stuff, and exercised.

I'm not entirely sure if this is self-care but I wanted to share it with someone anyway so I hope you guys don't mind...

Today I practiced self-care by managing to use a grounding strategy to pull myself out of becomming disassociated while surrounded by family. It was hard work but I persevered and it paid off!! It's the first time I've managed to get a grounding strategy to actually work so it felt AMAZING!!! 😍