cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Self-care I think is so important in order to improve and/or maintain a healthy mindset! Today, when I was feeling a bit anxious, I sat down, closed my eyes, and took some deep breaths to try and calm me down. I then watched a short animal video to make me feel happy. 

Sometimes it can take more than this, such as practicing meditation or confiding in a friend, but today my self-care actions were able to improve my mood! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by having some time to myself by going on a walk Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I practiced self care today by allowing myself to sleep in, leaving the cleaning up for now unless I feel up to it and just chilling out after some extremely busy weeks
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by having a tea and a coffee to keep up my energy levels, and listening to my body and giving it that extra fuel!
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by going bouldering with a mate. The exercise helped calmed my nerves. 

Highlighted

I practiced self-care by taking it slow to get better. My sudden illness threw me out of whack, but I'm getting better pretty quickly, just by taking it slow.

I also practiced self-care by organising my books and uniforms for school tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, but it also means catching the train with my siblings without a parent. It's kinda a first for them, but I've done it before.
Highlighted

Good luck with school tomorrow @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart

Today I practised self-care by going to yoga in the morning. It felt good to move my body.

Thank you @Maddy-RO!
Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by sleeping in this morning, I feel much more awake and refreshed after a really busy and long weekend