cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

What a vibe! What do you mean by more of a rest day? What does a normal rest day look like to you? How did you add onto it?
Highlighted

Going back to sleep when I woke up at 7am.

I was going to get up early to go to the gym but I've still got the remnants of a head cold lingering about and felt I could use the extra rest and not push my body so hard. It was difficult because I've been feeling kinda bad about my self-image lately and wanted to work out but I think it was the best decision. 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by allowing myself some free time to go to the gym for a quick workout. Doesn't seem like much but it helps me to feel happy and confident in myself! :-)

Highlighted

Welcome to our forums @Daisy17 - I know exactly what you mean. Going to the gym is great for my mental health / well-being too. Good on you for practicing some self-care Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Good one Daisy17! What does a quick workout look like for you?
Highlighted

Today I did self-care but getting up early and allowing myself enough time to get things done, including visiting here Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by watching, listening and enjoying the light shower of rain we are currently still having. I also walked barefoot into the water puddling on the concrete and splashed in the puddles Smiley LOL it felt so nice Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by baking cookies. I love baking, it gets me feeling so relaxed to bop around the kitchen with a wooden spoon microphone and creating sweet treats!

Highlighted

Yummm @JazzInMay! Sounds like some amazing self care time when you get into the flow of baking

Today I practiced self care by cancelling all my plans for tonight so I can have a early night to recharge my energy for the week

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Bee  I love your description of splashing in puddles, I love watching the rain at the moment too Smiley Happy

@JazzInMay  love some baking/ singing - I'm also a huge fan of baking for self-care, but I haven't made anything for awhile. What did you make? 

Today I practised self-care by getting up 10 minutes before everyone else in my family and enjoying my cup of coffee in peace and quiet! I listened to the birds in the trees, and really appreciated the moments of calm before the chaos of the morning routine descended Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here