cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

I practised self-care today by drinking orange juice freshly squeezed by my mum and by getting small admin tasks done!

I practiced self care by making a few appointments for myself that ive needed for a while but haven't been able to do
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I practised self care by making yummy leftovers and budgeting so I can be secure and not stressed about money :3
Highlighted

Today I practised self care by being honest about my feelings and speaking my truth. It isn't easy but it feels like I'm looking after myself better than I have in the past Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by taking a break from thesis research and going outside to walk the dog and take in some fresh air Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I woke up feeling quite anxious today! Unsure why but I practiced self-care by playing some of my favourite songs and singing along to them while writing a list of what I need to do for today. I already am feeling better!

Highlighted

That's great to hear Sab! Do you have a go-to genre that makes you feel better and ready for the day?
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by going our for lunch Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I really love the idea of self-care not having to be big gestures and big ideas. It can be as simple as making yourself a cup of tea or listening to some music!

For me, today I self-cared by playing the guitar when I was feeling a bit overwhelmed from work. 

Keep looking after yourselves Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

today I practiced self care by making a few appointments that I needed to do, speaking up to my gp about some health concerns and also going for a drive along the coastline.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**