cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I took the time out of my morning to go to a gym class, do a small meditation, and complete mindful movements/stretches before I headed out into my day. I am so glad that I got up earlier to complete these self care activities, it helps me feel more energised and ready for my day! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care with a little bit of (reasonable) procrastination before study and by reading/catching up on the Bi Visibility: Ask a Pro chat thread.

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by making myself a cup of tea when I was feeling really down.

I'm a huge fan of drinking tea too @MisoBear , I'm a big fan of tea as a form of self-care Heart

Do you have any special mugs/ cups and saucers that you like to use? When I'm feeling really fancy I use a cup and saucer that was my Nanna's.  

Image result for drinking tea gif

Today for self-care I caught an early train so that I had time to have a walk through the city before work, and took my time people-watching, listening to music and appreciating the chill in the air. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

I am a newly formed fan of tea @MisoBear! It has changed the self-care game. I had a pretty full on day, so did some self-care on the way to work with my favourite tea and when I got home I settled in with a great book.

@Janine-ROI also use a special mug when I'm feeling particularly cosy! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Yes, I have a really huge mug (we're talking the size of my head) that has my initial on it in gold. I looooove it!

@MisoBearthat sounds amazing! I love a good Harry Potter mug myself! And yes - it's gotta be a big mug for extra self-care cosiness

Highlighted

I practised self care today by being productive but still enjoying the sun outside!
Highlighted

@MisoBear  @JazzInMay  I wanna see photos of cool mugs! Big ones, merch ones, personalised ones, let's gooo!!

Highlighted

OK, so mine is actually yesterday but I will reap the benefits today! I practiced self-care by making a giant lasagna, took the time to slow cook the meat sauce and did an extra cheesy bechamel as well, it was cold and rainy and I figured some comfort food would be really nice after work today! I listened to some podcasts while I cooked and watched the rain outside, and now I don't have to worry about what to cook for dinner tonight. Win win! 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here