cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

@Janine-ROmy veggie garden is currently just separate pots on the deck haha until I find actual garden bed space for them but I planted some beans, some tomatoes and some lettuce. I have zucchini to go! Us too, plenty of possums and bats who like to fight in the fig and avocado trees so I am pretty sure I won't have many grown plants myself Smiley LOL

But yummy - all those seeds, especially eggplant seeds! Can't wait to hear how they grow Smiley Happy

Highlighted

going for a walk-jog to the servo and buying myself some OJ, im mostly staying at home because of the corona virus but i made it a daily thing to go for walks around the neighborhood to keep me feeling sane. This is my first time writing on this forum so I guess this also a form of self care? anyways, looking forward to making some buddies and unleashing my thoughts on here...

PEACE!

Highlighted

Today I self cared by having two coffees instead my usual morning one as Fridays are like Mondays to me, long and with lots to do!

Highlighted

This is probably the weirdest way I have made my self feel better. But, here it goes...

I put on plastic gloves and felt like a surgeon. I don't know why but I feel so badass. Like I'm in a movie or something. I love it!

Highlighted

@Khajiit that's great, it's nice to hear that you are being safe and doing what makes you feel secure Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by spending 30mins in the sun with my two cats (we recently moved so still supervising outside)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Symphony7  welcome to the forums! It's really lovely to have you here, and I think a lot of us definitely find writing here to be a form of self-care! 

Going for a walk for some OJ sounds like a great idea, I am also finding daily walks to be so important for my mental health! There are lots of birds where we live, and I love seeing how active they are in the mornings now that there's so much less traffic. 

@Bee  that sounds like a fabulous form of self-care - cats and sunshine are so good for the soul. How are they adjusting to your new place? 

gif cat my gifs summer outdoors finland nemo cat gifs ragdoll ...

Today for self-care I sat outside in the sun and watched my garden with a cup of hot lady grey tea, while we had our morning team meeting. 

I feel so grateful to have some outdoors space and am finding even weeding to be super therapeutic. Our gardenias are blooming again and they are my favourite flower in the world. 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO both cats are doing well considering their individual personalities and self. We had a huge step with our boy today, he walked outside on his own merit (after running inside about 10mins earlier) and spent more time wondering and sniffing Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Aw, that is awesome @Bee ! The other day when I was out for a walk around our neighborhood I met a couple who had their cat in what looked like a version of a baby carrier, it was hilarious! 

It looked quite a bit like this, but they were wearing it on their front - and the cat was absolutely enormous. So funny, they said they had only got it the other day. When I was in Japan I saw quite a lot of people with these on the trains, but I haven't seen many here

Pet Window Carrier Backpack (White)

Today for self-care I sat outside with a cup of tea and listened to the rain on the roof Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by waking up relatively early and I'll try not to stay up late.