cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practised self-care by going on a jog around the block in the morning Smiley Happy

@Kokacolawhat a good way to start the day! Smiley Happy

Today I wrote myself a to-do list so I can focus on what I need to do and manage my time effectively. I will get my admin out of the way so tomorrow is less stressful! I also attempted making macarons for the first time yesterday! They look terrible Smiley LOL but they taste utterly delicious!

I love starting the morning with some exercise if I can too @Kokacola , sounds great!

@JazzInMay  ooohh I have never made macarons at home before, was it hard? I have definitely been embracing baking as a form of self-care lately - we did some great American style choc chip cookies on the weekend that were dangerously good. Writing a to-do list is also a great way to feel in control, and tick some annoying tasks off your list!

Today for self-care I spent some time watering the garden and admiring the new flowers that are starting to bloom - beautiful gardenias and camelias are in flower at the moment, and the garden was full of butterflies. Being out in the sun, and getting my hands dirty, is a great way for me to de-stress and reminds me that life does go on. 

Charlie's Guide to Growing Camelias - Lifestyle

Check out our community activities calendar here

Today I practiced self care by doing some exercise to help my brain relax from study and also continuing to teach myself how to play the guitar. Smiley Happy  

@Janine-RO agree, sunshine, cats and fresh air = great self care recipe 😁
I love the flowers! I'm not a gardener but I love looking at pretty flowersSmiley Happy

Today I'm practicing self-care by having a nap and icing my hand and wrist. Have had it braced the last couple days and the pain is not improving so hopefully the ice will take some swelling away and ease some pain Smiley Happy

I'll also watch something on stan later to chill Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practised self care by having big cuddles with my puppy Papaya and taking a little walk in my local area before jumping online Smiley Happy 

ipracticed self care by having a cup of tea

your puppy sounds cute @Bre-RO
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @carefree39 ! I think it's really important to balance out study responsibilities and everyday life, so I totally agree with you trying to let your brain relax haha Smiley Happy

@Lacuna99  hi there, I hear you are a new Builder, so welcome! 

My self-care today involved 'brain relaxation' too, by doing some light cleaning and writing an aesthetic to-do list!

@Janine-ROmacarons are very tricky to make! Think I'll need a few more attempts before I start calling them aesthetic success stories Smiley LOL

Today I practiced self-care by doing a morning meditation first thing when I got out of bed. I'm about to go for a lunchtime walk. And I will close the day with yoga. Moving the body feels like the right thing to do today!