cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

That is very cool @marlee, I couldn't do journalling as it would be missing days because I am so forgetful! @indieinsanus that sounds very therapeutic, what an awesome outlet to express your creativity! Is there anything in particular that you enjoy painting?

Today I practiced self-care by slowly sipping and enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to some music Smiley Happy

I didn't get the best nights sleep so I took care of myself today by reading a book by the heater with a hot tea. 

It was an easy romance novel and my feet kept getting burnt by the heater. 

I felt cosy and calm by the late afternoon.

Worth itSmiley Happy 

That sounds like a perfect way to spend a winter's day @Kittybal

Today I practiced self care by taking a walk in the sun at lunchtime and calling my mum Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Today I practiced self care by doing an online yoga class in the afternoon!

I practiced self care by making some cookies to help with some flashbacks
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Sophia-RO Hi, recently I've been trying to learn how to paint sunsets and storm clouds. But making it look realistic is harder than I originally thought! haha

@indieinsanus I also do painting or well use to. I haven't done it in a while now though. realism is really hard and not a theme I kept up with that's for sure

@scared01 Yeah I think it requires a lot of attention and experience to make it look really realistic. What did you used to paint? 

I use to do a lot of pour painting @indieinsanus  and playing around with different mediums like cotton buds to create flowers and trees

Today I practiced self care by going for an afternoon walk. I was busy and stressed out with work, however I took the time to do something I enjoyed even for a short time.