cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self-care by getting up for an early morning walk and then having a coffee at home while I journaled.

Hi I'm new to the online community.

Today I practiced self care by walking to work. It was a great way to give myself some time to think and rest after many weeks of cramming for exams.

Welcome to the community @FluffyDog 

A morning walk sounds fabulous! Heart

Feel free to get familiar with our forums from visiting the "about the forum" section here.

This thread in particular is probably a good place to start.

Hello everyone, I'm new here!

Today I practised self-care by having a checkup phone call with my psychologist! It was so good after my brain was totally wired up and anxious after online exams. I'm also making a cake because there's always something to celebrate Smiley Happy

Hello @StomySeas17! yay for having a check-up call! It's great to have a chat to help wind down after exams. A cake is a great way to celebrate Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Today I practice self-care by remembering to have my tablet this morning.

@FluffyDog hi there, nice to have you here!

this is a great thread you've found, please feel free to keep exploring the forums, hope to see you around!

Hi! I'm new here. Today I practiced self care by going on a walk in the park. I love the smell of nature after it has just rained Smiley Happy

Today I practised self-care by allowing myself to sleep in after finishing exams! 

Today I practiced self care by cleaning up my room after a stressful period of assignments. I always feel more over-whelmed when my space is a bit messy, but sometimes when I am really busy I just don't have the time, and I let it get away from me. I feel so much better now that it is cleaned up. I feel like I can now carry on my day with something of a clean slate.

@Lottie  Yes, I 100% relate to this, I did the same thing once uni was over for me too! Hope the rest of your day goes well Smiley Happy