cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

That sounds niceSmiley Happy I had a quiet day and did some cooking too- made orange and poppyseed cake. what did you make?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Today I practised self care by doing an exercise routine

Highlighted

I made vegan cheesy garlic alfredo pasta 

Highlighted

@A_Friend My goodness that sounds absolutely delicious. I get so excited when I see anything vegan and cheesy, since you don't see it a lot.

Highlighted

That's so true. Here is the link just in case you wanna give it a try https://lovingitvegan.com/cheesy-garlic-vegan-alfredo-30-minutes/

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by turning my phone off and taking a long walk without technology. I came back feeling very fresh with a clear head, and my stresses now seem a little easier to deal with Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi all! 
Today I practised self care by doing a mindfulness meditation through the calm app! It really helped me to get out of my head! 😌 I also did some colouring in my mindfulness colouring book while listening to some music, I feel so much better now!! 

Highlighted

Great to hear that doing some self care made a difference @allgoodnamesweretaken. I love your username btw! Smiley Very Happy

Today for self care I bought some strawberries- they are amazing at the moment and will be my comfort food throughout the day! I am loving fresh fruit and yogurt with granola for brekky at the moment, really feel energised in the morning if I have a good brekkySmiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi @JanaG 

Great thread idea!

For self-care on my work days, I like to turn my work phone off during my lunch break. I used to still accept work calls during my break, but I've decided to draw a line in the sand - lunch breaks are for lunch and lunch only! Definitely helps me clear my head & come back for the second half of the day feeling a bit less irritable & fatigued!

Highlighted

that sounds like such a good idea! I was thinking about trying to avoid social media in the mornings and evenings to help clear my head. Smiley Happy