cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

today I practised self-care by switching my laptop and phone off at night and putting a movie on so unplug - I was getting anxious with how busy my phone was this week

Today, I practised self-care by listening to music, and I also walked outside to bask in the sun Smiley Very Happy

Today I practiced self-care by having some alone time Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Enjoying the sunshine at the beach with a good book and a podcast

Enjoying the sunshine and taking my dog for a walk

Today I practiced self care by having a walk in the sun on my lunch break, and taking the time to notice all of the new flowers in bloom.

Check out our community activities calendar here

Self-care is so important! 

Today I did something similar - I have been doing a lot of studies lately so treated myself to a nice walk, some music and a favourite meal - spicey pasta!

@Janine-RO @Abderian I think we are all on the same page! Today I practiced self-care by spending time outside in the sun during my lunch break and making the most of the first day of Spring woo hoo! 

Today I practiced self care by colouring in my new colouring book and I went for a nice long walk around the gardens near my house. I also indulged in a mini lemon tart and a matcha latte (my favourite) Smiley LOL

Yum! I love lemon tarts