cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

I need more of this!

I accidentally left my phone home today and it turned out to be way more peaceful!

Today I practiced self- care by meditating and doing yoga. I did this to get a clearer mind and to get a better start to a new day ahead.

Hi all

Today I practised self care by doing some reading and meditating. Have recently started using an app for guided meditation which has improved my technique substantially after doing it myself for two years. Turns out I wasn't nearly as good as I thought.. Smiley LOL Im reading 12 rules for life by Dr. Jordan Peterson, heavy ready but has some fantastic insights. 

Cheers Smiley Very Happy

Going for a walk in the afternoon

Today I practiced self care by taking part in a yoga flow and going for a walk. Helps to take my mind of lockdown and covid-19. Smiley Very Happy

Today I practiced self care by taking a break from studying and running a long hot bubble bath, so refreshing!

Self care is SO important for well-being! Today, I practised self care by recognising when I couldn't focus on studying anymore so I made myself a hot cup of tea and sat in a sunny spot in the garden for a while. Heart

Hot cup of tea in the sun sounds amazing @Bubbles99 Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by adjusting my to do list to make it more realistic of my time. While I want to fit more into my day, I know that today it just isn't going to happen and that's okay 

Today I practiced self care by eating healthy food and having enough breaks between my studies to draw and browse internet, etc. Especially considering its R U OK? day today, I had many conversations with my friends and families throughout the day Smiley Happy