cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

What an excellent thread with so many great ideas. Today I practiced self-care by going for a walk and listening to a podcast - double self-care! It was really good to stretch my legs on a walk after sitting at a desk all day and listen to a really interesting podcast that helped take my mind off work and wind down. 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by going for a walk and having a nice cup of peppermint tea!

Highlighted

Today I practice self care by waking up early and go outside for a walkSmiley LOL

Highlighted

Today I practised self care by letting myself sleep in after staying up until 2am to finish an assignment so I could take the day off!

Highlighted

@StormySeas17 Did the same not too long ago, haha. Enjoy

Highlighted

i practiced self care by going for a drive near the beach and watching the waves for a while
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I practice self care by meditating in the sun Smiley Happy

Highlighted

today i went and spoke with some friends. i dont see them very often so it was nice
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I woke up and the first thing I did was meditate. Taking 10 minutes out of my morning to be present with my thoughts, enhances my productivity and memory for the day. 

Talk to yourself like you to someone you love - Brene Brown 

Highlighted

today I practiced self care by giving my hair a trim, deep conditioning my hair and doing a face mask Smiley Happy