cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Giving myself 20 minutes of spare time to read a few pages of my favourite book before starting my uni coursework. 

Thats a great one @Tcoet9 ! It's lovely to revisit fav books Heart Hope your course work goes well!

I practiced self care today by spending some time in the sun. 

Today I practiced self-care by making myself a nice dinner to celebrate getting my uni results Smiley Happy

I practice self care by spending time with my lovely cat Nobby and watching movies together Cat Tongue

Hellooooo...Today I practiced self care by laying in bed for a couple of hours with my chihuahua x jack russell doggo. It was the simple day kind of day that I needed, and my dog Lyla really enjoyed the cuddles too!! Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by taking about a half hour to just sit, chill out and listen to my playlist Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by going for an afternoon walk to get some fresh air between my online classes, and I also made a nutritious lunch for myself to give me more energy to study. I also planned time for a break in the late afternoon, so that I can read something enjoyable, or watch a movie.

Hey guys!

Today I practiced self-care by taking a short breaks during my study session and allowing myself to engage in leisure activities such as reading a book. This helps me take my mind off things and also helps remind me of seeing the bigger picture.

Drinking more water 

i practiced self care by treating myself to a bubble bath and then a hot chocolate in bed while watching a movie
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**