cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Keeping busy is good and all @wolvesrunfree but I always find it at the end of the today I'm still tense as hell. So putting off the negatives works only for so long. I still haven't found to best way to self care, so I'm not a expert on this or anything unfortunately haha. Still trying to figure this thing out!

If you're looking for self-care ideas @LeoTheLion @wolvesrunfree check out this awesome thread of 1000001 coping strategies!
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/1000001-COPING-STRATEGIES-amp-DISTRACTIONS/m-p...

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I practiced self-care by taking a nap in the afternoon Smiley Happy

Today I practised self care by taking a break from uni work and sharing a chocolate bunny.

Today (and yesterday) I practiced self-care by letting myself recover from illness and not doing more than I was physically capable of doing

Today I practiced self care by making myself (and eating) two spinach and cheese sandwiches instead of taking a slice of cake for lunch.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I practiced self-care by taking breaks between my errands as needed

Hey everyone - thought you might all appreciate this infograph on "Ways to Chill for Cheap! " - Self care doesn't have to be expensive!  

Ways to chill for cheap.jpg

Today I practiced self-care by playing with one of my cats! <3

ps. @gina-RO I LOVE THAT INFOGRAPH!

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yesterday I practiced self-care by doing some photography in the garden Smiley Happy I also did some colouring in while watching a tv show Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart