cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

WTF is wrong with me I watched some good TV not music...

Today I practiced self-care by doing nothing related to work. I just watched movies and enjoyed being lazy for a daySmiley Happy

Hey everyone! Today I practiced self-care by going to the gym to work on my rehab for my knee.  I had surgery for a torn meniscus in November, and was on crutches for 6 weeks.  Finally being able to work on rehab gives me a sense of control over my own destiny, and is great for my mental health compared to sitting at home not being able to move Smiley Very Happy

Welcome to RO @Shwe !
Being on crutches sucks! So glad you're working on your rehab now Smiley Happy

I practised self-care by tidying my room and vacuuming the floor! It was soo good to vacuum the floor as I haven't been able to for way tooo long Smiley Tongue I was even able to organise some things so that felt good too! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practiced self care by taking some for myself after a BUSYYYYY work week. 

@Maddyw Thats a mustSmiley Happy

todays self care was watching legally blonde after a busy day so its giving my foot a rest too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced Self care by chilling on my pineapple inflatable after a VERY busy weekend

Today I practiced self care by going to the gym, I feel so much happier once I've exercised and I was feeling very down this morning, and unmotivated.. so actually getting there and getting it done made me feel great! Smiley Happy 

allowing my self to sleep in - heading back to work today after a holiday which was amazing but needed a bit of time to recuperate and ensure I was present at work.