cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

WTF is wrong with me I watched some good TV not music...

Today I practiced self-care by doing nothing related to work. I just watched movies and enjoyed being lazy for a daySmiley Happy

Hey everyone! Today I practiced self-care by going to the gym to work on my rehab for my knee.  I had surgery for a torn meniscus in November, and was on crutches for 6 weeks.  Finally being able to work on rehab gives me a sense of control over my own destiny, and is great for my mental health compared to sitting at home not being able to move Smiley Very Happy

Welcome to RO @Shwe !
Being on crutches sucks! So glad you're working on your rehab now Smiley Happy

I practised self-care by tidying my room and vacuuming the floor! It was soo good to vacuum the floor as I haven't been able to for way tooo long Smiley Tongue I was even able to organise some things so that felt good too! Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practiced self care by taking some for myself after a BUSYYYYY work week. 

@Maddyw Thats a mustSmiley Happy

todays self care was watching legally blonde after a busy day so its giving my foot a rest too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced Self care by chilling on my pineapple inflatable after a VERY busy weekend

Today I practiced self care by going to the gym, I feel so much happier once I've exercised and I was feeling very down this morning, and unmotivated.. so actually getting there and getting it done made me feel great! Smiley Happy 

allowing my self to sleep in - heading back to work today after a holiday which was amazing but needed a bit of time to recuperate and ensure I was present at work.