cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self care by going for a walk!

i practiced self care by eating something healthy and doing some exercise.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i practiced self by going to the drs for a health scare- new diagnosis but managable and answers my questions
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced self care by taking myself for a walk and listening to a goal setting podcast because I woke up very anxious

Today I practiced self care by chilling out at the Cottesloe beach after two stressful exams

doing a mindfulness meditation Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I practiced self-care by listening to my mind and accepting something that I've been denying and trying to hide because I know it will improve my mental health to be honest with myself. 

Today i practiced self care by trying to teach myself to crochet. I'm a total disaster, it's legit awesome Smiley LOL But getting good at something means you need to be a bit of a disaster at first, so i'm persevering and having fun while i'm at it Smiley Very Happy 

Actually ticking things off my to do list. Plus, eating breakfast! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Love reading through these, so inspiring! Today I practised self-care by listening to my body. That meant going out in the sunshine and singing super loud in the shower.