cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I'm packing to go on my holiday to Sydney on Monday, and I'm trying on my clothes to see what outfits I want to wear. Trying on clothes to make outfits is satisfying, but takes a lot of time.

Good thing I have all day to practice my self-care afterwards! I might go swimming later!
Highlighted

@MB95  I really love the idea of writing down all of the different ideas that you've had from the forums, how awesome to see it all there Smiley Happy 

Today I practiced self care by walking the long, scenic way to work, and I'll do the same on my way home - I took some time out from social media and listened to a long form podcast instead, it made me feel much more refreshed and ready to start the day. So nice to feel a bit of rain on my face too! 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by listening to OTHERSIDE by Beyonce...so ethereal, I can't even 

she's on another levelshe's on another level

Highlighted

cleaning my room! I think that decluttering my room really clears my mind and headspace Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That's a really great one @stargirl, you've inspired me to clean my house today!

Today I am practising self care by attending a pilates class. I'm a bit nervous as I've never been to that studio before but I think it will be fun.

Yess love me physical and mental spring cleaning, good for you!
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by my making a new playlist for when I am feeling flat or tired Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I practiced self care today by taking time to wind down, after a long morning work shift,  and oil painting in the quiet of my room to some soft instrumental music (: 

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by making a smoothie with lots of spinach and fruit in it! Tryna get them greens!

Yummm @MisoBear! Fruit balances out spinach well too!

Welcome to ReachOut @lilliannxo! Oil painting sounds very relaxing Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by spending 5 minutes listening to the rain before I got up and ready for the day

Check out our community activities calendar here