cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Stepping away from work and taking a few deep breaths when I noticed myself feeling anxious

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I practiced self care by making myself a smoothie and drinking at least half of it even though I didn't like the taste.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Awesome work! @N1ghtW1ng

Thanks @Bree-RO. Being healthy is a real uphill battle but small victories hey? Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

today i made time to watch a movie on my own in the peace and quiet after a chaotic few days 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced self care by making and having a smoothie AND washing my face AND putting stuff on pimples that's supposed to help it. (for the third day in a row Smiley Wink)

I've practiced self-care by watching a show Smiley Happy

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Love this thread! Good to hear you're all practicing self-care @Bee @N1ghtW1ng@scared01

Today I practiced self care by going for a long walk Smiley Happy

keep to hear what every else is doing for self care - @LeoTheLion @mrmusic @Cheeseburger 

I’m not doing anything at the moment because my little sister is in hospital

Nothing really haha. Ain't got time for that! 

I don't know if this is self care, I call it avoiding. I'm just keeping myself busy so I don't have to deal with the bad stuff.