cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

@LeoTheLion- what are you doing to keep busy? It can be a form of self-care for sure! 

@Cheeseburger- that must be really difficult Smiley Sad

It's still very important to be looking after yourself - even something small like watching a TV show you like, or coming onto the forum, can be a form of self-care!

The main thing with a self-care activity is just that you're doing it for you Smiley Happy

@gina-RO Being on here, looking for a job, doing some house chores and browsing the internet

I’m more worried about my little sister then anything else because she might be really sick

I'm sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger, I hope she gets better soon...

She’s strong so she will get better but she’s in the hospital and that’s the best place for her to be at

@gina-RO how was your walk?

Today I practised self-care by watching more of Off Spring, Playing with my cats, I spent some time in the sun which was amazing, as last night was cool.

@Cheeseburger I'm sorry to hear that your sister is in hospital, I hope she is ok. <3

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

She’s ok but she is sick but she is keeping her fluids down

@Cheeseburger, I'm glad to hear she is keeping fluids down, that is a good sign Smiley Happy

DO you want to create a new thread and we can continue discussing this there?

Yea sure but I can’t make a new thread because I’m not able to be on the phone much

OK, I'll chat to you over here about it Smiley Happy as you've been talking about it there Smiley Happy
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/I-m-happy-at-my-new-school/m-p/297132