cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

I’ve been trying to step away from my laptop and walk into another room when I’m feeling frustrated and upset at uni work. Giving myself space to calm down is an important part of my self-care

People are told to be resilient when something occurs so they can pay attention and focus on what they are doing. As neither of us could easily say we are fine under this situation right now. It is alright to distract yourself from daily news or anything which may make you anxious by singing a song or dance randomly. 

Highlighted

@cait303 I love that idea of making an appointment with ourselves! It sounded like a wonderful and relaxing night. I think I might try something like that too this week! 

Today I practiced self-care by going on a short run. It felt great to get out of the house! 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by breaking down all of my goals for the week into smaller, more manageable tasks that don't seem as daunting and that I know I can complete. 

Happy Monday everyone! 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by watching my favourite TV show after I got home from work!

Highlighted

Good one @roseflower63 , what's your favourite show?

I practiced self-care today by taking the time to make a nice hot coffee and enjoy it on the couch with my cat Cat Happy

Highlighted

That sounds so relaxing aww. At the moment im still watching Masterchef because I have to catch up since I've been quite busy. Whats your favourite show?
Highlighted

Ooo! I feel like if I started watching Masterchef I would have to watch every episode and would become so invested! Cat Tongue Its fun catching up on what you missed Also, funny you should ask that because -

Today I am going to practice self-care by watching Wentworth which is my fav show Heart