cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self-care by playing some chill music, lighting a candle and watching bit of TV after I got back from work and uni.

@WheresMySquishy which audiobook were you listening to?

Highlighted

What a great thread! Today I practised self-care by allowing myself to not be productive and veg out on the couch in my pyjamas! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by making myself a cup of coffee before studying. I tried oat milk to make this latte and it tasted good Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Love this thread! Today I practiced self care by working out during sunrise and then made myself an iced protein coffee Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today for self care I booked in a hair cut Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Today I practiced self-care by waking up early to take my dog for a big walk as the sun was shining. I feel amazing when I start my day this way!

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by going for a walk and doing some deadlifts

Highlighted

Today, I practiced self-care by packing some picnic snacks and heading to the park for the afternoon. The weather was too good to pass up a day in the outdoors, and the warmth of the sun and a good book was a perfect relaxation technique!

Highlighted

Not feeling guilty. I wasn't in the right mental state to do any of my assignments and homeworks, and I didn't feel bad for not completing them Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today I practised self-care by coming home from my partners early and taking the afternoon slowly, having a cuddle with my cat and spending time with my family.