cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

@Cheeseburger - that's totally understandable. Great idea @Bee to make a new thread to focus on supporting @Cheeseburger

@LeoTheLion great self-care! Sometimes we're doing it without even realizing - but it's nice to reflect and notice what we're doing. 

My walk was nice - it was perfect weather for it today, not too hot but still sunny. Listened to a podcast - thanks for asking!! 

Sounds amazing @gina-RO Smiley Happy I love it when it is perfect weather outside Smiley Happy Although I do like the autumn and spring months, the colours! <3

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

I will have to do that tomorrow

Thanks @gina-RO Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by making myself some toast for breakfast. AND washing my face too.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Listening to my soothing music, and doing breathing exercises. I haven't had any tea yet. Smiley Happy

how do I do self care?

@wolvesrunfree Basically self care involves taking time out for yourself and doing an activity which is going to improve your mood, even for a moment. Some of my self-care methods include: breathing exercises, having a cup of tea, mindfulness, listening to music, reading among many others. Everyone’s different, and if you look through this thread, you will see a variety of different activities you could try. Smiley Happy

@mrmusicoh ok thanks

@LeoTheLionthat's what I do I usually keep myself busy

There is no 'one' way or the 'right' way to self care @wolvesrunfree. Self care is basically any activity, within the law of course, that allows you to feel better, relaxed, re-energised etc. Up to you what activities that does that for you. Best thing do is just try. Anything and everything until you find a thing that works for you. Good luck!