cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Thank you. It went well, they were all lovely ladies and cheap but they did a good job. I'll definitely go back there, and the salon was a nice atmosphere too @Hannah-RO 

@musicfan_xo  so glad to hear your hairdresser appointment well and I'm sorry to hear your appointment was moved but hopefully it is some soon and goes well.

Thank you, I hope so too @A_Friend 

Today I practiced self-care by kicking off my shoes and socks at the end of a long day and sitting down to relax. Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy so simple yet accessible and effective! I love that kind of self-care!

i practiced self care by doing some baking
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Going for a long walk in the sun 

Today I practised self-care by taking some time out of my morning to meditate, clearing my head preparing me for the day ahead!

Today I practiced self care by going on an morning walk by the ocean to help clear my mind. I also practiced morning meditation after my walk to help prepare me for the day ahead which left me feeling calm and collected!

Today I practised self care by building a fort for myself under my desk. It was very relaxing and made getting work done easier.