cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transgender

Thinking of you @redhead <3 

hey @redhead I'm really sorry to hear that you have to deal with all this transphobic bullshit Smiley Sad I'm glad that you have your dad to support you (and us as well!) 

Highlighted

Hey @redhead,

I think you are so courageous to be who you are in a world that does not necessarily understand or accept difference. It takes someone so strong and brave to do so!

So I spoke to my mum the first time in months. She won't even call me by my name.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sorry that your mum was so disrespectful in not calling you by your name @redhead. How did talking with her go, other than that?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo it was crap, I wish she wasn't back in the country
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm sick of all the homophobic and transphobic stuff I see all over Facebook. Literally every time I hop on i see someone saying how trans don't exist or how it's wrong or something along those lines.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, that is really hard...Identifying as trans is a beautiful thing and totally does exist, I am so sorry you've had to read this stuff. Have you ever had a social media detox? I did recently was quite refreshing Smiley Happy

I'm actually thinking staying off Facebook til the plebiscite is over.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Yes.. @redhead I am actually doing the same Heart Here to listen if you want to chat about this.