cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning over a new leaf

Firstly, If anyone has read my other posts and noticed me being an absoulete negative jerk. I apologize for that, even though I was feeling bad it was no excuse to just act like that.

Is my school life bad? Yes, Could it Be worse? Yes, does it have to ruin everything else? NO

I'm making my New Year's Resolution (odd to make it in February, but better late than never) is to start posting in other sections of the site rather than the Tough times section.

I will now mostly keep the negative stuff between eheadspace and face to face counsellors UNLESS I have more to say than just ranting or my experiences can relate to someone else and perhaps I can start offering support myself rather than asking for it all the time

For everyone I have upset, I'm deeply sorry

MemphisBelle out

Re: Turning over a new leaf

Sounds awesome @MemphisBelle Smiley Happy

Each and every one of us seeks out help to support ourselves at different paces. Glad to hear that you're looking forward to turning over a new leaf. Just to begin, would you like to introduce yourself in our February thread?

Don't forget thats what we're here for, but the decision is entirely up to you of course! and I think its great that you've thought about this and decided to make a change. You haven't upset anybody

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Myvo  Done, posted something over on that thread just then Smiley Happy

Woo! YAY @MemphisBelle !

We're here for you! We want the best for you and we care, hope this helps.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Oh and wanted to add, I love how you wrote "UNLESS I have more to say than just ranting or my experiences can relate to someone else and perhaps I can start offering support myself rather than asking for it all the time"

because it is important that you still chat to us about whats going on in your life - the good and the bad. It's just about balance that's all..

#proudofyou

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi all sorry for such a late reply, I left my laptop at home today to avoid checking the site so much and allow me to focus on school work as there was nothing to distract me.

So the bad stuff (get it out of the way):

I've decided that I might be canceling my headspace sessions soon, due to a few personal reasons

I've left my local model club due to stress and lack of time

But I have contacted my GP and have some light medication to help relax me a little bit, for those who know I start acting on that online TV show tomorrow which I'm super pumped for! I also solved a problem by talking about it with no stress!

So that's where I'm at at this current point in time

@MemphisBelle it's so positive and inspiring that you're striving to give more support on the forums and choosing to work on resolutions for the new year. It's also refreshing to see that you've evaluated your school life and realised it won't ruin everything!

You were never a "negative jerk" though and it's still fine to jump on the forums and express your concerns rather than keeping them to yourself. ReachOut is here for you Smiley Happy

@MemphisBelle  awesome stuff, you rock!!!