cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

....Who is excited for the summer holidays.....
Highlighted

Is anyone else finding these last few weeks stressful? I have so much due and so little motivation its like the more i know i need to study the less motivated i am to actually do it. Only 2 and a half weeks of uni left i just want to finish the year well but at the moment that isnt feeling possible

@Ally-Leesh-Jane a bit. I have an essay due tomorrow that I'm trying to start. But I've decided to do another assignment instead.
What are some things you usually do to help you study? I can't offer much help since I've never been much of a studier, I usually wait until I MUST do it or else I have a large chance of failure.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Yeah i have an assignment due tomorrow that ive started but just cant seem to find the enthusiasm to do . I usually find it helps to create a good study environment put on some low volume music and make an essay plan. Think i just need to stop procrastinating and think about this one assignment instead of all thats due in the next 2 weeks Smiley Happy

That sounds like a plan Smiley Happy After you do the assignment, then you can think about the other assignments. I think it's helpful sometimes to tell yourself that you'll set time aside afterwards to focus on other things so that you can really focus on the thing you need to do.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Does anyone else get a bit sad about the end of the year/semester/units because you know you're going to miss it?

Yesterday I handed in my last assignment for one of the most beneficial units I've ever had and it was a really bittersweet moment.

@Birdeye to be totally honest, I'll be throwing a party because I will be thrilled when my last assignment is handed in.

@Birdeye I can think of 2 subjects where I felt a bit like that (although still relieved they were over Smiley Tongue ). The good thing though is that you can still use the skills/info you learned in that unit in the future, so even though the class is ending, the experience it brought for you doesnt have to.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

As we go through our studies we definitely need as much support as we can get! 

Go us! Smiley Very Happy

@Birdeye It depends on the subject how much I'm going to miss it... Like one of my subjects I've absolutely hated this semester because I don't like the lecturer's teaching style and unfortunately there are some aspects of her personality that I find myself clashing with, but others have been really awesome so I will miss those!

More than anything, I'm going to miss my class! My course has such a great cohort and we all get along really well and support each other too Smiley Very Happy