cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@May_ What works best for me is pushing myself to just make a start. Once the overwhelming task of starting has been surmounted, the task doesn't seem so impossible and dooming any longer.

Your technique of using set times, and following them up with breaks, sounds a lot like the 'pomodoro' technique! Might be worth looking into that Smiley Very Happy

@Bay52VU Very true. I think that's part of why I feel like that with this particular unit, because it really excited me to continue on with it.

@lokifish That's so cool that people in your course are close and open enough to be helping each other like that. I'm totally jealous of your and @Nessa17 's friendly cohorts. Smiley Happy

Uni's back in session for me so I'm definitely going to be using the ideas in this thread Smiley LOL

@Birdeye Yeah I'm really lucky in that sense Smiley Happy

@missep This thread is always full of awesome suggestions Smiley Very Happy All the best with getting back into study! If you need somewhere to vent about those #unilyf struggles then feel free to pop in here Smiley Tongue

I also glad TAFE is over for this year
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Exam on Monday, not looking forward to it. Who actually looks forward to exams? to top it off its a stats exam wah Smiley Sad

Ah good luck on your exam @AprilScarlet! Got any studying plans to help you out?

@AprilScarlet damn, stats is never fun. Is it your only exam?

I actually did some exam study today! Yay me Smiley Tongue

Tomorrow I'm heading out to uni for an appointment to help me enrol and stuff. Nervous and excited. I'm so hoping I get in.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

good luck @redhead let us know how it goes! Smiley Happy