cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

I'm moving back to Melbourne in January to find a place to live and reacquaint myself with VicUni. I only spent one year there so far (last year), but I love the place. Plus all the staff are top-quality / genuinely inspiring. I'm looking forward to going back. 

Good luck @redhead! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng thanks. All done now, now I just have to wait to see if I get accepted
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

EXAMS ARE DONE! YAAAY! I'm a bit worried that I wrote the wrong student number on my last exam, but I am rationally aware that this is just anxiety talking. Thank goodness that that's over! I vow never to let things snow ball the way I did this semester! Consistency, not cramming!

Hang in there, everyone!

Awesome job @peppermintpeony!! Are you doing anything to celebrate?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng Thank you!! I'm just going to enjoy not having to do any uni work, and go to bed without an alarm set for tomorrow!!! These sound so mundane but I'm genuinely so happy with this arrangement. Smiley Wink

Results are out today and despite all of my worrying I have passed all of my units Smiley Very Happy

(except there's one I still need to do an exam for, but i'm now feeling like I can pass that one too)

(I say 'pass' because I am not prepared to look at the actual result yet)

Well done for finishing your exams @peppermintpeony!

Congrats for passing all your units @Birdeye, Best of luck for the exam!

@Birdeye yay for passing Smiley Very Happy awesome work

Saw this earlier and I had to laugh... sometimes it's a little too relatable Smiley Tongue

14955837_10207999837818394_4835157540185482726_n.jpg

Thanks @Chessca_H and @lokifish Smiley Happy