cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

In third week of uni already and 5 assignments done... very stressed but i graduate this semester! woo hoo!

Smiley Very Happy how exciting @GM24!! Smiley Very Happy Did you have five assignments due in the first three weeks? Or are you just very ahead of schedule?
Go you! What are you studying?

Thank you!! 5 assignments in my first three weeks Smiley Frustrated 
I wish I was ahead of schedule! Im studying, psychology and sociology. Are you studying?

That is crazy! I'm so glad my first two assignments aren't due until week 5 Smiley Tongue Are you enjoying your study?

I'm studying primary teaching Smiley Happy

congrats on almost graduating and doing 5 assignments already @GM24!!

That's fantastic @GM24. I'm really excited for you to finish. Smiley Happy i have my first two assignments due next week xD i feel so lucky now in comparison. Go you!! 

In other news today was not that productive in relation to assignment study!  I did spend 30-45 minutes though but I didn't actually achieve much. I'm hoping to get a good amount done during the day tomorrow Smiley Happy 

Thank you!! Smiley Very Happy

@mspaceK That actually sounds like you were productive to me! Something I've learnt is to not push yourself with study when your minds not in it Smiley Wink

having said that though, good luck with the study tomorrow, I'm sure you will get a lot done!

I agree. I try and put myself in the right headspace and sometimes I can achieve that but other times it's just not the right time. Thanks @GM24 Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Thats very wise @mspaceK !