cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Haha @honky only in body am I at this lecture, unfortunately my mind is floating somewhere else Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

haha definitely, it's too early for theory @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Tongue

@honky@N1ghtW1ng@May_

Thanks. Smiley Happy You're all awesome. 

I failed at my plan to go to bed early tonight...but I did spend about 2 hours roughly doing homework today and I got a bit done so I feel a little accomplished. I also went shopping and got some nice new clothes so that helped a bit too. 

Good luck with the essay! 

I'm going to try and get another lot of progress done tomorrow (well...today) Smiley Happy 

At least you got work done @mspaceK! That's pretty awesome Smiley Happy

Today I'm going to try and finish my lesson plans for PE and tidy up my room. I'm staying home from uni today, partly because my nose is extra bad today (although it's a bit better than it was this morning) and I just don't want to Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

yay to a productive day yesterday @mspaceK Smiley Happy 

Sounds like a nice steady day @N1ghtW1ng, good luck with your PE lesson plan. Smiley Happy 

What a coincidence, I have also chose to stay home from uni haha, I'm hoping to get my essay done for MondaySmiley Tongue

Good luck with your essay @honky! Smiley Happy If I get my bed tidied up, I'm going to walk over to the shops and buy myself some shapes Smiley Tongue

thanks @N1ghtW1ngSmiley Happy

ooo they are also good study snacksSmiley Tongue

Good luck with your PE lessons @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

Oh what flavour shapes?

Sometimes it's nice just to stay home from uni Smiley Happy @honky 

I just woke up. I'm planning to get some homework done and then go to the shops. 

Nice plan @mspaceK Smiley Happy I'll have to see what's there, I'm hoping their on special! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@mspaceK that's an amazing list you've made! Do you find making lists helpful when you're feeling overwhelmed? I know they work for me (chronic list maker here!!) Smiley Happy

It sounds like what you're studying is pretty interesting, hopefully that will be a bit of motivation for the next 3 months until you finish in November! Keep us posted on it all Smiley Very Happy