cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

That's awesome @mspaceK, thanks for the update! Good to hear that you're feeling better! Take it easy with the last two assessments, wouldn't want you to get sick again

Highlighted

@honky - Oh I totally agree! Hah. After this weekend they'll all be over!!! Yay. Now that is something to look forward to. 

Congrats @mspaceK!!! And like @honky said, really glad to hear you're better now. \o/

Highlighted

WOOOO excited for you @mspaceK. Do you have any plans?

Highlighted

Awesome @mspaceK!!!! Smiley Very Happy

I have three exams left before I am officially done with this semester and I literally can't wait! Two exams next week and one the week after. Maybe I should studying... hehe

Also I failed an assignments... oops? I really hope I can ace the exam with the unit so I can hopefully scrape by. If I can every start studying...
Highlighted

Shit I'm screwed. I failed an assignment that was worth 50%, and the 25% I only passed because fucking group assignments and this exam is worth the other 25% and *crying* I don't want to repeat this stupid unit. It's all about theories and theorists and shit and ouuhggh.... Is there any hope of passing this unit?
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng how much did you end up failing the assignment by? It might be worth sending an email to the course co-ordinator to figure out what your options are - sometimes if you end up with a 48 or a 49 for the unit overall they'll let you resit the exam so you can try and scrape through. It depends on the unit though. Got my fingers crossed for you Smiley Happy

I'm not sure @lokifish, all she said was "this is not a pass". I'm too scared to email anyone. I'm just hoping... Fingers crossed! Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Man, that really sucks @N1ghtW1ng - really hope the exams go well for you!! What kind of theories/theorists is it about?

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng Like @lokifish said, I know some unis let you resit the exam if you finished with a close fail (at our uni, it's 45-49%). I'm not sure if your uni does it but mine does let you redo the assignments as well. Maybe your uni does it too?