cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

good luck @N1ghtW1ng, when's your last exam?

Highlighted

Nice, What a great thread!Smiley Wink

Holy what. I got an interview for my uni's psych masters. I mean... I honestly don't expect to get in (they accept 10 people out of literally hundreds, including students who have PhDs, and 5 are reserved for international students, or so I've heard), but I got to the interview stage??? Being the cynical person I am, I think being disabled helped for inclusion etc etc - but it's the only masters I actually applied for. Even if I totally flub it, at least I got to the interview stage, damn.

I did the interview for the 4+2 internship already (it was one-way video recordings so not so terrible) - don't know my chances of getting in, but when I asked how long it would be for a confirmation/rejection they just said they were getting more responses than expected. I kind of want this one more than masters somehow, but y'know, I'd take either... pls...

@N1ghtW1ng Have you done your last exam now? Also, I had some first year courses which had all lecture recordings available online, that stuff was amazing for convenience/no travel etc (and a bonus for social anxiety, too).

Highlighted

That's so so so lucky and exciting @Gumi Gumi!

I wish you the best of luck with it Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I AM FINISHED!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

@honky @Gumi Gumi Smiley Very Happy So happy.

That's awesome about the interview Gumi Gumi! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Thanks guys!! And grats @N1ghtW1ng on joining the finished club wooooo \o/

Highlighted

Oooh boy my results come out on Thursday and I am so not ready. (I'm pretty sure I've failed a unit and I literally no idea what it means or what will happen Smiley Tongue )
Highlighted

Oooh good luck @N1ghtW1ng! Sorry to hear that you might fail a unit, that sucks a lot Smiley Sad. Usually if you've failed a unit, and it's a core one, you would have to unfortunately redo it again. If not, you can just pick a different one that is easier and you can do well in.

Thanks @Esperanza67 Smiley Happy I probably will have to redo it, which sucks because I hate it so much. It's all theory and development stuff and so boring (so, so boring).
Highlighted

I FREAKING PASSED EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That unit where I failed/didn't pass a 50% assignment... I GOT A PASS ON IT! And the rest were all credits sooo HECK YA!!! I don't have to repeat that boring theory/developmental unit! HUZZAH!