cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Mega congratulations @N1ghtW1ng!!! Smiley Embarassed So glad to hear you passed! Must feel good after all that stressing you did lol, take a well-earned break now!

I've finally done all my interviews now, and in regards to getting my thesis published... it sure is amazing how much work-rate slows down when you don't have a due date ><;;. Anyway, if I don't get the Masters or the internship I think I'll just try again next year, but I'll probably still have to do some uni courses for like, Centrelink reasons if I'm not working - not sure how that works since I've officially applied for graduation, so I'm gonna ring them up on Monday and discuss it.

And grats again to @N1ghtW1ng!! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng YAAYYY congratulations
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Wohooooo @N1ghtW1ng a massive congrats! You must be so relieved Smiley Happy 

And good luck with everything @Gumi Gumi some new, exciting chapters ahead for next year. Congrats on getting some interviews too- often that's the hardest part. You must have had an impressive application! 

Thanks @Gumi Gumi, @redhead, @TOM-RO! Smiley Very Happy I'm pretty stoked too. Smiley Very Happy (so happy and relieved Smiley Tongue)

Good luck on Monday with your phone call Gumi Gumi Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Congrats @N1ghtW1ng!! Smiley Happy

I hope everything went well today @Gumi GumiSmiley Happy

I THOUGHT I'D SHARE SOME HAPPY NEWS, I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY MASTERS!! YAY~~ (sorry for all the caps, but I am just so excited!!)Smiley Very Happy

@honky thats awesome. well done. good luck
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thank you @redheadHeart

@honky YAY THAT IS AMAZING! I know how competitive it can be so well done! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @lokifish!! 😊😊

Hey @honky, sorry I’m late to the party but congratulations!!! Getting into postgrad is a massive achievement 😀