cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Mid week check in- How is everyone travelling? Smiley Happy

Hey @honky, I'm feeling extremely frustrated with uni at the moment. There has been a mix up with prac, and I now have to complete extra hours. This is extra pressure that I honestly do not need right now.

I guess I should add that what's annoying me the most about this is that there was no reason given for this decision. Just that a number of my hours did not count from last semester and I need to redo them. It's enormously unfair, not only to me, but to my supervisor who took me for those extra hours as they did it for free (uni will only pay to a certain point, and I was behind). Smiley Sad

I think it's fair to say that I've had better days at uni.

hey @mrmusic, I'm sorry to hear what's happened. It sounds super annoying and frustrating, especially that there was no given reason for this. Is there anyone you could speak to that can change this decision?

@honky *long-winded groan* I'm so tired already Smiley Tongue despite it being my third year I have still failed to make any friends in this university (which sucks) plus people are selfish, always avoid me (note, I sit somewhere and basically no one sits their either because "it's not where they want to sit") yay for that. (okay I'm just feel bitter to be honest)
But on a more positive note I think I might be able to do one group assignment by myself. Yay Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Is it your final year @N1ghtW1ng

Oh yay! I don't really enjoy doing group work as much anymore either...but how did you end up going GROUP work alone? I must learn this trick of yours Smiley Tongue

Me too @honky @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Wink

As predicted, I do indeed have a group assignment this semester.

@honky I don’t know tbh. I think the first thing is that I would like to know why that decision was made. Sigh.....

@honky still got one more to go. I'm so done. It'd be really nice if a transfer joined this course in the same year and classes as myself so that I can make friends with someone new who has no prior friendships with someone else.

@mrmusic aren't group assignments the worst? Good luck on yours Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Next week is week 3 omgggggg. Why does semester always go ridiculously fast?!