cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@DruidChild I guess its not too bad, only a short reflective essay due next week, but I still don’t feel fully into this semester. It’s my last semester though, and that freaks me out because all going well I’ll be in the cold, cruel world in 6 months time.

My prac did go reasonably well yesterday, still some teething issues to work through.

It's my last semester too @mrmusic. It feels so unreal to me. Do you have any idea about what you're going to try to do after?

ahhhh can i join in with this chat

uni's killing me lmao

I'm in the second year at uni. loving my Bachelor of Justice Studies Police Studies Major Forensic Science minor. 

Of course @gezellig! What are you studying? What's up at uni for you?

That sounds like an interesting degree @Damnit, how long is it?

Thanks @Birdeye!

I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology and Criminology, and things are getting tough at uni! Very stressful! Wbu?

@Damnit how's Forensic Psych? I recently went on a study abroad trip doing Forensic Psych and I loved it! How do you find it?

Highlighted

# when your half way there in studies feeling like i can do this.

@mrmusic Good luck with your essay and continuing prac. How has this week been for you? 

What's happening to stress you out at the moment @gezellig? I know for me I've got a lot of assignments coming up! 

@DruidChild yeah I have a lot of assignments coming up but also very very stressed for getting into honours ahaha, my uni is so competitive and there's just no chance I have the marks to get in so I'm feeling really lost at the moment!

Oh wow I can imagine how stressful and competitive it must be getting into an honours program @gezellig! Have you considered talking to your course progression advisor or to a counsellor at the uni about your options?