cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@MisoBear  @TOM-RO @reach804 - thanks everyone! I managed to make an appointment with a uni psychologist next Monday. Smiley Very Happy 

I also made the hard decision of dropping one of my units. This late in the semester it counts as a Withdrawn Late, which I still have to pay for but it doesn't affect my marks. I know I can get it reimbursed due to it relating to worsening mental health so I'll ask the psychologist about that when I see them. I had the thought I'd best for me to do part-time anyway, but when the semester started I got overconfident, I guess. 

I also figure I'll probably have to do honours part-time, too. It kinda sucks knowing I'll have another two years in my Bachelor's haha but I guess it's better than not doing it at all, or making my health worse through the stress. 

@Hozzles taking on a smaller number of units sounds like a way of being kind to yourself - full time uni is difficult at the best of times so im really glad to hear you're putting your own mental health first, even though it may not feel ideal with delaying graduation.
I'm sending my best wishes for your appointment next Monday Smiley Happy

I got an extension for my assignment, so it's now due next Wednesday, but I can't get myself to focus on writing anything... so lost for motivation Smiley Sad Smiley Tongue

*Hugs* @lokifish I have confidence in you that you can get it done! Heart I'm struggling with motivation today as well. It's really hard isn't it?

Highlighted

@mrmusic I wrote 100 words just before Smiley Very Happy it's definitely a hard slog, though *hugs*