cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Nice @redhead! Smiley Very Happy You can usually get by without worrying too much about those. What are you studying again? (If you don't mind sharing of course Smiley Happy)

Now that I have selected my timetable (which has me slightly worried because this one guy plus others were mentioning clashing lectures (and mine don't). Including saying a couple of units that I haven't enrolled it (one of which I completed already) so maybe he just failed and needs to repeat them... I dunno Smiley Tongue BUT I'm not the only one enrolled so hopefully I'm not wrong Smiley Very Happy)

ANYWAY now I just have to wait for the unit outlines and such to come out so I can actually start preparing for my classes.

@N1ghtW1ng I'm studying psychological science.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'm really nervous about starting my Masters degree? Is it a big change from undergrad? Would love some tips to balance self care in my busy schedule 😊

Far out, on Friday I said I was excited about starting uni again, now I’m sick to the stomach. I nearly didn’t make it through last year (nearly had to be admitted to hospital, and would have had to repeat the entire semester), so I can only hope that things will be better this year.

Hey @mrmusic sorry to hear about the nerves. Definitely sending good vibes - remember it is a new year Smiley Happy Completely new experience. We have got your back if you ever need to chat it out.

Hey @Strawberries Smiley Happy I'm still in my undergrad degree so I'm not too sure about masters. I am doing some honours level subjects this semester and am wondering the same - how much harder it will be Smiley Tongue What types of self care and organisation strategies worked well for you in undergrad?

One more day until uni FINALLY updates my units. Hopefully all the units will have their unit outlines and everything. I'm getting tired of waiting Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng: I can kind of understand where you are coming from about the waiting. I'm going to orientation tomorrow and I am hoping we can get more details about the class details for a particular unit.

I feel like an eager student because I spent the day going through the general unit handbook and making notes about each unit.

I love when we get our outlines and we get to know what the subjects are about and what’s expected. Good luck!

Oh @N1ghtW1ng @ryvb3 @Strawberries I’m really tired of waiting as well! It’s a little bit frustrating in my case as I need them in order to see the disability advisor, but I’ll have to make an appointment when they do come.