cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Thanks man,

This semester I'm doing History, art, Vis. Comm. and Design and fitness as well as the main subjects being maths, science and english.

Nice, which one is your favourite? I used to like all the sport subjects when I was at school but I think my favourite when I was in year 10 was Australian History
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

image.jpeg

Had to post this here because lol 

My favourite is definitely fitness.  It's only semester long though so that kinda sucks.  Australian History sounds interesting but I'm not really into writing history papers, I prefer the low maintenance subjects.

Yeah footyfan26 I wasn't so much into writing stuff and textbook work but we went on a lot of excursions and and Iiked learning about Australia pre-colonisation

Unlike that piccy I actually managed to get some uni work done this weekend! Of course it was the easier, shorter essay of the two I have due this week. The other one is a 2000 word conference paper and uhhhh, I haven't even started researching it yet. I smell a lot of red bull and late nights in my future.

Also it took me about 12 hours to write 750 words. Is that normal for anyone else or am I obsessing over the my sentences too much?

I'm the same ElleBelle! It's so frustrating sometimes!

Easter was amazing, but now it's right back into it & my brain is not cooperating at all. I'll type up what I did over Easter and hopefully that will help me feel more motivated to continue! I can do this. One step at a time... 

@ElleBelle High five for getting some work done! I tend to take a while to write assignments (I'll write 300 words then develop a massive case of writers block and lose all motivation). I've had to develop a lot of self-discipline so I'll start writing early, to give myself plenty of time and avoid a nervous breakdown the night before it's due. I wish I was someone who could cram a whole assignment into one night haha.

Nearly 800 words of this 2000 word assignment written! Considering the whole cohort is massively struggling with the complete lack of instructions/support for the essay I think that's a pretty impressive achievement.

Also my Easter chocolate is proving useful for rewarding myself when I study Smiley Very Happy

study