cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Good luck everyone!!! I finished uni last year and being able to look back on it all now, I guarantee you that exams are not the be-all and end-all. I know a lot of people who didn't perform so well in their exams, but now, 1 year after graduating, they are all working in jobs they absolutely love. Everything works out!

Highlighted

Thanks for the encouragement and the perspective @Sanguine

@Birdeye and @RevzZ I'm now all done! Thanks for the support! 

Highlighted

I finished my semester 2 exams on Friday! Smiley Very Happy But *of course* I'm doing a summer unit and so won't actually be done until February... kill me now hahaha Smiley Tongue

Yesss @cerulean!!! Best feeling in the world!

I love how I'm supposed to be studying for the two exams I have tomorrow but I'm procrastinating on threads here
Highlighted

Very naughty, @RevzZ!!! Well, I guess I'm late replying though so hopefully it all went well?

Congrats to everyone finishing up now! And good luck to the people who still have stuff to do, it'll be over... eventually... </3

I'm in the middle of fixing up my thesis now to maybe try and get it published (for my resume, you know), but still trying to apply for Masters and stuff too. Since I can't move interstate for medical reasons, the chances are statistically pretty small - I've got an interview offer for a psychotherapy course but it's not the same qualification as an actual clinical psychology one, so I'm sitting on booking an interview in case I get into the other Masters, or this 4+2 internship I also applied for. orz

Highlighted

@Gumi Gumi good luck with the interview and your applications Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks, @May_! I hope I get the 4+2 internship most, or the clinical Masters... but we'll see. <:

Highlighted

Good luck @Gumi Gumi!

That's so exciting that you have pretty much finished your thesis! 

Highlighted

Ahh ONE more exam left and then I am DONE!
One of my units next semester offers an online version, so I enrolled for it Smiley Tongue Better than going in
Highlighted

Yep @N1ghtW1ng. One of my courses was online two years ago and I have to say, it was very relaxing knowing I didn't have to go in.