cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know how I'm coping… I still think of my friend everyday but as each day goes by it gets less… I haven't started caring about me anymore but I am trying to be strong… some days are extremely hard… I just need time… I'm trying to do my assignment but its on youth suicide so really upsetting ;(

Re: Update

It sounds like you're having a hard time with everything, I am really sorry to hear that.

Try this: Instead of trying to complete the whole piece as one, try just completing one section at a time and worry about getting through this hour and this alone, forget about everything else.

I have been trying… assignment is due Monday and I'm working all weekend so kinda need to complete it in next 2 days… feeling pretty crap now… feeling so fat, unfit, unhealthy and unorganised… life seems so out of my control ;(… I feel I have no one I can talk to who will listen and truly understand ;(

For the time managment, I am not too sure, that's something you're going to have to work out by yourself. Try writing everything down and seeing where you have time slots to work on your assignment, I suggest taking a 15 break every hour or so.

I am not going to try and pretend that I am going to understand what you're going through because I have no idea what you are going through but if you want professional help, I can suggest headspace. Headspace do a webchat service where between 9 am and 1 am you can talk to a health professional about things that are troubling you. You can simply register and provide very basic information about yourself (more info you provided, the easily it is for the professional to help you) and start  talking to a health professional over the internet, and it's confidential.

I'd can personally recommend this service as it really helped me when I had no one to talk to, they provided some unbelieveable tips and instructions on how to cope with things.

Link: http://www.eheadspace.org.au/

I'm glad you are trying to be strong and that's a positive. Some days will be hard but I'm glad you are aware that you need time. Stay strong Miss Lil J because we have your back Smiley Happy

that sounds like me as well. trying to balance work during the weekend and study for exams. it's definitely tricky and a juggle. can't wait till i'm on the other end of all this and smile that i did it !
Highlighted

Hey there,

I know what you mean about doing work. I'm struggling myself at the moment. But with a lot of breaks and having done it in small increments over the week it's getting done. I'm a bit of a perfectionist...so I have to allow time for that as I won't be happy, unless I'm happy with what I submit.

Keep on chugging along though. Instead of thinking about what you 'should' be doing. Maybe take the time to meditate for 10mins or something to try and get yourself into a good headspace. I know when I have those thoughts in my head I need to take some me time before I can actually focus on doing work.

All the best to you.