cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Update

I haven't been on here for a very long time, and I'd like to just update

I've been a lot better since my last post, and I'm happier. I'm not going to say that my life is perfect now, I still have bad days, but they are fewer. I met someone over a writing website, and we're amazing friends now. She's helping me a lot, and she tells me that I'm helping her too. She was struggling through bringing herself back up after a long period of sexual abuse, and tells me that my reassurance is what helps her to continue. 

I'd like to thank people who give advice here in these forums, they are always very helpful and willing to listen. 

A few years ago I was planning my own suicide, and now I'm planning a trip to visit Spain with my girlfriend.

Sorry to take up your time, but I just wanted you to know that there is always hope. 

Re: Update

That great to hear @rudeandginger. Don't apologise for taking up time! We love to hear how people are going and its awesome that you're doing great. Showing other people who come on here that it does get better (that trip to Spain sounds AMAZING) does a lot for them.

I hope you enjoy your trip to Spain. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Wow this is beautiful, thanks so much @rudeandginger for popping by and letting us know how you are! Looking back at your posts over the years, you have been on a massive journey and it's really nice to hear that you found the conversations you had here helpful, and that you felt listened to. That's all we hope for and we appreciate so much that you came to let us know.

This has made my day! Thank you!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

This post made me smile too @rudeandginger Smiley Happy Sounds like you've got an awesome friend! It's always wonderful to hear stories of recovery - hopefully your post will inspire others who're struggling and are reading this thread.

Where about's in Spain are you off to? Hope the weather's lovely for you!

This is really lovely thanks for updating us @rudeandginger
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//