cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WW Activity: Give to yourself

Generally, Wellbeing Wednesdays are about taking the taking time to reflect upon ourselves and improve our wellbeing @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. More info can be found here. So for instance with this week, we were tasked to reflect on what we can give back to our yourselves by answering the two questions asked by @gina-RO in the initial post.

1. What did you do, or will you do this week to treat yourself? 

Watched new episodes of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix and went out for dinner last Thursday with friends to celebrate one of my friend's 21st birthday Smiley Happy

2. Think of something nice you can say to yourself as you receive/ give this gift to yourself. Imagine you were someone else getting it for you, and what you would write on the card, or say as you gave the gift. Why do you deserve this gift?

"You've worked so hard these past few weeks and juggling uni and volunteering with so many work shifts must be really hard and exhausting! And so, you really deserve this break Smiley Happy

Thanks @Esperanza67.
1. I will be mowing the lawn... I like mowing. Especially with the ride-on mower! Eat some custard. Sleep in, seeing as it's holidays!

2. "As much as you don't like holidays, you deserve a break from school, and wind down after surviving a whole term of no friends. Then, when holidays finish, you can find a way/find new strategies, to make better ones".

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

I was having a really difficult day, so I took the afternoon off, bought some guilty pleasure snacks, watched a movie and took a long nap. 

2. Think of something nice you can say to yourself as your receive/ give this gift to yourself . imagine you were someone else getting it for you, and what you would write on the card, or say as you gave the gift. Why do you deserve this gift?

Dear queenP, I know things are incredibly difficult at the moment, and there are times where you feel like giving up. It's okay to feel that way. But it's not okay to give up. You are worth the fight, so take today to rest, regroup and ready yourself for the battle ahead. You can do this!

I treated my self by going to the beach. I just feel at peace being there especially after a hectic week at work and Uni

2. Think of something nice you can say to yourself as your receive/ give this gift to yourself.

I totally deserve this after putting in my hardwork at work and Uni. Self-care and Self-love is something I had to ensure and I achieved that goal by doing what I like Smiley Very Happy

LOVING everyone's responses to this! Especially hearing why you each deserve the gift - amazing self compassion and self-care going on

giphy (14).gif

Thanks @gina-RO.
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

Had a little bit of a sleep in this morning Smiley Happy

2. Think of something nice you can say to yourself as your receive/ give this gift to yourself . imagine you were someone else getting it for you, and what you would write on the card, or say as you gave the gift. Why do you deserve this gift?

You deserve the rest and recuperation after a busy week, and this will help you get a great start for the days ahead!