cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WW Activity - Personal Strengths - 23rd Jan 2019

hey @Bananatime04 - every single person has strengths. It can be hard to see them in ourselves sometimes, but you definitely have strengths! 

I've seen a few of them on the forum - your ability to encourage other people when they are in distress, and your compassion is very clear. 

Out of the 7 billion people on the planet, each of them have strengths - I very much doubt that you are the one exception! 

Heart

I am the one exception. I am not worth anything and I’m not good at anything. I’m sorry

this is a great thread and i have loved reading everyone actually identify their OWN strengths as that can be such a hard thing to do! That is what im currently struggling with mostly becasue my minds not in the best state at the moment but leave it with me and ill see what comes to mind.
I can always identify others strengths but my own- sheesh hard!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Bananatime04 @scared01 it can be so hard to identify our own strengths.

I've done the via survey too (because I love wasting time on random quizzes and stuff Smiley Tongue) and my top six were:
1. Kindness
2. Fairness
3. Honesty
4. Judgement
5. Teamwork
6. Humor

Which I like Smiley Happy Another one though that I think I have pretty highly is persistence, or perseverance, that kind of one because I'm still here and I'm still trying, and that's something.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

I took VIA survey too, and my strengths were:

1. Fairness

2. Leadership

3. Forgiveness

4. Hope

5. Humor Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng I love taking random quizzes too, especially Buzzfeed America's food quizzes Smiley Tongue

I love this WW @ecla34! It has been so great to learn more about the strengths each member brings to our community Heart

I did the via strengths quiz and came back with:

1. Judgement

2. Perseverance

3. Teamwork

4. Curiosity

5. Prudence 

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

It is hard to view our strengths when we feel helpless or hopeless about things effecting our lives, but this is exactly where our strengths build from - all the challenges we are faced with make us stronger and more capable to handle new things with the right frame of mind and the tools to get you there. 

So - I think my strengths are: empathy, team-work, kindness, honesty and resilience.